Maple Glazed Corned Beef
- Yield: servings
- Prep: 5 minutes
- Cook: 4 hours
- 1 3-pound corned beef brisket
- 1/4cup maple syrup
- 6 potatoes, cut into wedges
- 1/2 head cabbage, cut into wedges
- Place corned beef in a Dutch oven and cover with water. Bring to a boil and simmer for 3 hours. Add potatoes and cabbage, cook 20 minutes longer.
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Remove corned beef to roasting pan and drizzle with maple syrup. Place cabbage and potatoes alongside corned beef. Bake for 15 minutes .