- Yield: 12 servings
"I have been using this maple cheesecake with our award-winning Vermont dark syrup for a long time. The whole family enjoys it. It is fun to make, just 6 ingredients."
- 2cups honey graham cracker crumbs
- 4tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4cup maple sugar (or substitute 1/4 cup granulated sugar and 1/2 teaspoon maple flavoring)
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1cup real maple syrup
- 24ounces cream cheese, softened
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Combine all crust ingredients and press into a 9-inch springform pan.
- Combine filling ingredients in a mixing bowl. Beatuntil very smooth. Pour over the crust.
- Bake for 1 hour. Let cool and serve.
Tips From Our Test Kitchen: This cheesecake is great without sauces or fruit. Let the maple syrup flavor wear the crown.
Recipe by Pauline Couture, Westfield, Vt.