Manicotti with Beef, Arugula and Ricotta
- Yield 10 servings
This is a simple recipe for some delicious cheese and beef filled manicotti.
- 12 ounces ricotta
- 4 ounces grated romano cheese
- 1 cup chopped arugula
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 6 ounces finely chopped beef tenderloin
- 1 egg
- 10 cooked manicotti shells
- 1 1/2 cups jarred tomato sauce
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Combine all ingredients except manicotti and tomato sauce. Spoon filling into manicotti shells. Place in a greased 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Cover with your favorite tomato sauce and extra cheese. Bake 40 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Serve with a big green salad.