Mark Boughton Photography / styling: Teresa Blackburn
- 12ounces ricotta
- 4ounces grated romano cheese
- 1cup chopped arugula
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 6ounces finely chopped beef tenderloin
- 1 egg
- 10 cooked manicotti shells
- 1 1/2cups jarred tomato sauce
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Combine all ingredients except manicotti and tomato sauce. Spoon filling into manicotti shells. Place in a greased 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Cover with your favorite tomato sauce and extra cheese. Bake 40 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Serve with a big green salad.
Recipe by Jill Melton