- Yield 4 servings
- Prep 5 mins
- Cook 0 mins
Lively fruit salsa goes well with grilled meats.
- 1 -- lime, juice and zest
- 2 tablespoons pineapple juice
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 large ripe mangoes, peeled and diced
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 small jalapeño chile, seeded and diced
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley or cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup diced red bell pepper
- To prepare the salsa, combine lime juice, zest, pineapple juice and oil in a medium bowl; whisk.
- Add remaining salsa ingredients; stir well. Refrigerate 1 hour before serving.
Recipe by Greg Patent.