Mango Rum Tiramisu
- Yield: 8 servings
- Prep: 25 minutes
- Cook: 6-24 hours chill time
- 1 (8 ounce) container mascarpone cheese
- 1 (6 ounce) container vanilla yogurt
- 6tablespoons sugar
- 1/2cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/3cup mango nectar
- 1/4cup rum
- 18 split (double the pieces) small, soft ladyfingers
- 2small , ripe mangos, peeled, pitted and thinly sliced, divided
- 1/4cup cup shaved white chocolate
- cup shaved white chocolate
- In a medium bowl, beat mascarpone cheese, yogurt and sugar until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, beat cream until stiff peaks form. Carefully fold whipped cream into cheese mixture; set aside.
- Combine nectar and rum in a small shallow dish. Quickly dip each side of the ladyfingers into the mango nectar mixture. Place half of the ladyfingers in the bottom of a 8-inch glass baking dish so they fit tightly. Spread with half of the cream mixture, then top with 3/4 of the mango slices. Repeat ladyfinger and cream layers, then sprinkle with chocolate.
- Cover tightly and chill for at least 6 hours or up to 24 hours. Cut into 8 equal pieces; garnish with remaining mango slices and mint leaves.
Serving Tip: May be served refrigerated or frozen.
Recipe courtesy of the National Mango Board
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 393
- Fat 20g
- Cholesterol 145mg
- Sodium 148mg
- Carbohydrate 43g
- Fiber 1g
- Protein 7g