- Yield 5 servings
Enjoy this creamy, zesty raita as a condiment or side dish for your favorite Indian dish.
- 1 cup mango puree*
- 1 cup whole milk yogurt, whipped slightly
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Stir together all ingredients in a medium bowl. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour before serving. Makes about 2 ½ cups.
* Fresh Mango Puree: 1 medium-sized mango = 1 cup diced = 1/2 cup puree.
Recipe courtesy of the National Mango Board