- Yield: 4 servings
- Prep: 2 mins
- Cook: 0 mins
- 2cups fresh mango puree (about 2 large mangos)
- 1/2cup water
- 1/2cup orange juice
- 3tablespoons superfine sugar
- 1teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 2 handfuls crushed ice
- 1/2small mango, peeled, pitted and sliced into wedges
- Place mango puree, water, orange juice, sugar, ginger and ice in a blender. Process at medium speed for 15 seconds or until ice is chopped medium fine.
- Pour into chilled glasses and garnish with mango wedges.
Recipe by Chef Allen Susser, courtesy of the National Mango Board