Mango, Jicama, Pumpkin Seed and Fresh Herb Salad
- Yield servings
This light yet intense salad is bursting with fresh summer flavors and interesting textures. It is sure to impress your guests at a dinner party or Saturday afternoon picnic.
- 2 cups sliced peeled jicama
- 1 cup sliced peeled mango
- 1/2 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley leaves
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro leaves
- 1/4 cup chopped basil leaves
- pinch sea salt
In a serving bowl, toss jicama, mango, pumpkin seeds, lime juice and olive oil until evenly coated. Set aside to macerate for 15 minutes. Add parsley, cilantro, basil and salt and toss gently. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate for up to 3 days.