Mango Chutney Spread
- Yield 16 servings
Surprisingly simple with six ingredients, this mild sweet, spicy, and salty spread tantalizes every taste bud in each bite.
- 1 -- (8-ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 2/3 cup mango chutney
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 4 slices cooked turkey bacon, crumbled
- Mix together cream cheese and curry, spread on serving plate.
- Carefully spread chutney over cream cheese layer.
- Sprinkle with green onions, pecans and bacon. Cover, refrigerate until serving. Serve with crackers.
Recipe reprinted with permission from Holly Clegg’s Too Hot in the Kitchen: Secrets to Sizzle at Any Age.