- 1 (8-ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1/2teaspoon curry powder
- 2/3cup mango chutney
- 1/4cup chopped green onions
- 1/4cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 4slices cooked turkey bacon, crumbled
- Combine cream cheese and curry and spread over serving plate.
- Top cream cheese layer with chutney.
- Garnish with green onions, pecans and bacon. Refrigerate until serving.
Recipe reprinted with permission from Too Hot in the Kitchen (Holly Clegg, 2010). For more from Holly, follow along at her website, Trim & Terrific.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 71
- Fat 5g
- Saturated Fat 2g
- Cholesterol 13mg
- Sodium 105mg
- Carbohydrate 6g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugars 5g
- Protein 2g