Mango and Yogurt Parfait with Pomegranate Granita
- 1/2 cup yogurt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 1 1/2 tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoons gelatin powder
- 3 tablespoons mango, diced
- 1/2 cup pomegranate juice
- 1/4 cup rice flour
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons soft butter
- In a mixing bowl, thoroughly whisk brown sugar, rice flour and softened butter. Prepare a cookie sheet with cooking spray and then bake at 320 degrees for 13 minutes.
- Chill pomegranate juice in the freezer until it becomes frozen, then using a fork, stir and scrape off ice flakes.
- Mix yogurt, honey and gelatin together and put in two serving glasses.Chill for 2 hours.
- Add diced mango in the glass, follow with the yogurt mixture and the pomegranate flakes on top.