Mango and Blueberry Fruit Salad
- Yield: 6 servings
- Prep: 1 hour
Adding the blueberries at the last minute keeps the colors distinct and vibrant.
- 2tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1pinch coarse salt
- 3large ripe mangoes, cut in 1-inch chunks
- 2cups fresh blueberries
- Combine lime juice, sugar and salt together in a small bowl; stir until sugar dissolves.
- Toss mango chunks with juice mixture in a large bowl. Cover and refrigerate 1 to 2 hours. Just before serving, add blueberries, toss gently, and transfer to a serving bowl.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 108
- Fat 0g
- Saturated Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 0mg
- Sodium 52mg
- Carbohydrate 28g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugars 23g
- Protein 1g