- Yield 8 servings
- Prep 5 mins
- Cook 0 mins
A fruity, heady libation that adds an elegant note to holiday parties.
- 1 large ripe banana
- 1 1/4 cups pineapple juice
- 1 quart fresh Satsuma, tangerine or orange juice
- 1 cup gold rum
- 1/2 cup orange-flavored liqueur, such as Cointreau
- 1/4 cup dark rum, such as Myers's
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons grenadine syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Cut banana into chunks; place in blender or food processor with pineapple juice. Blend or process until smooth. Pour into a large pitcher.
- Stir in remaining ingredients. To serve, pour over ice in large glasses.