Magical Mustard Chicken
- Yield 8 servings
- 8 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 cup yellow mustard
- 1 cup seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons margarine or butter
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Coat chicken with generous amount of mustard. Roll in bread crumb/Parmesan cheese mixture.
- Put chicken in refrigerator for 15 to 20 minutes. Preheat oven to 375F.
- Melt margarine in a greased baking dish coated with cooking spray. Add oil and chicken. Bake 30 to 35 minutes, turning chicken once.
Tips From Our Test Kitchen: This chicken also is good chilled and sliced over mixed greens for a summery salad.
—Margie Sparks, Brentwood, TN