- Yield: 16 pieces
- 1 1/2-- to 2 cups crushed graham crackers
- 1/2cup butter
- 1 1/2-- to 2 cups Chocolate chips
- 1can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2-- to 2 1/2 cups Coconut
- 1cup or more Chopped peanuts (optional)
- Heat oven to 350 and put butter in oblong pan and place in oven. When butter is melted, take out of oven and evenly pour crushed graham crackers over butter.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips over crushed crackers, not too much. (I don't usually measure it . . . I just sprinkle them till it looks good!)
- Drizzle condensed milk over chips until completely covered.
- Continue layer with coconut – I just sprinkle it till it's covered well and then, if desired, crushed nuts.
- Press firmly down with your clean hand over entire mixture.
Cook 20-25 minutes, or until coconut is slightly browned. Cool before cutting.