- 1 1/2 -- to 2 cups crushed graham crackers
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 1/2 -- to 2 cups Chocolate chips
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 -- to 2 1/2 cups Coconut
- 1 cup or more Chopped peanuts (optional)
Heat oven to 350 and put butter in oblong pan and place in oven. When butter is melted, take out of oven and evenly pour crushed graham crackers over butter.
Sprinkle chocolate chips over crushed crackers, not too much. (I don't usually measure it . . . I just sprinkle them till it looks good!)
Drizzle condensed milk over chips until completely covered.
Continue layer with coconut – I just sprinkle it till it's covered well and then, if desired, crushed nuts.
Press firmly down with your clean hand over entire mixture.
Cook 20-25 minutes, or until coconut is slightly browned. Cool before cutting.