Madeleine Blackberry Lemon Trifle
- Yield servings
- 8 Donsuemor Lemon Madeleines
- 1/2 prepared box Jell-O cheesecake pudding
- 1/2 cup Lucky Leaf blackberry pie filling
- 1/2 cup lemon curd
- 2 cups prepared sweetened whipped cream
- Arrange 2 madeleines in each of four individual serving bowls or plates. Spoon pudding, pie filling, and curd alongside the madeleines.
- Top with piped or spooned whipped cream. Garnish with blackberry or lemon wedge, if desired.
—Recipe by Susan Whetzel, She’s Becoming Doughmesstic