- Yield 12 servings
A low-fat pasta salad that serves a crowd.
- 1 (8-ounce) package small macaroni shells
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 3 large hard-boiled eggs, whites only, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/3 cup nonfat Italina dressing
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup dill pickle relish
- 1/4 cup nonfat mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Cook the macaroni shells according to package directions, omitting the oil and salt. Drain and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the cooled macaroni, celery, egg whites, and onion. Add the Italian dressing and salt and pepper.
- In another small bowl, mix the pickle relish, mayonnaise, and mustard together. Add the macaroni mixture and toss gently but well. Chill before serving.