Macaroni and Cheese in One Step
- Yield: 10 to 12 servings
- 5cups skim milk
- 1 egg
- 3tablespoons sugar
- 1tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 (16-ounce) package small sea shell pasta or macaroni
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2cups shredded reduced-fat Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven 350F.
- Combine milk, egg, and sugar.
- Combine remaining ingredients in an oblong baking dish. Douse macaroni with milk mixture.
- Cover dish and bake 60-65 minutes. Bake an additional 10 minutes uncovered. Liquid should be absorbed and top layer of macaroni should be crispy.