Macaroni and Cheese Casserole
- Yield: 8 servings
- 3cups Uncooked Penne Pasta
- 1large Egg
- 1 1/2cups Milk
- 1cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 4ounces Cream Cheese
- 1cup Swiss Cheese
- 3/4cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/8teaspoon Salt
- 1/8teaspoon Black Pepper
- 3tablespoons Butter
- 12whole Saltine Crackers, crumbled
- Cook pasta according to package directions and drain. Put pasta back into the pan.
- Add the cream cheese while pasta is hot and stir to melt. Add other cheeses and stir.
- In a medium bowl combine egg, milk, salt and pepper, stir to mix well.
- Add to pasta and cheese mixture, mix well.
- Pour into a large, lightly greased casserole (13 X 9 inch or 8 cup) dish.
- Combine butter and crackers and sprinkle over pasta mixture.
- Bake at 350⁰ for 30 minutes or until browned and bubbly.