Lowfat Hawaiian Cake
- Yield 12 servings
- 1 box low sugar cake mix (reg. if can't find)
- 1/3 cup natural applesauce
- 3 -- egg whites
- 1 can mandarin oranges, undrained
- 1 can crushed pineapple, in own juice undrained
- Mix first three ingredients, then add oranges and 1/2 can of crushed pineapple. Spray a 9×13 pan, bake at 325 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
- 1 Lite Cool Whip
- 1 sm. bx. instant vanilla pudding
- 1/2 can crushed pineapple, undrained
- Mix all ingredients, chill and spread on cooled cake.
- You may add coconut extract to both cake & frosting, if so desired.