- Yield: 2 hearty servings
- 12ounces whole grain linguine or favorite pasta
- 10-16ounces fresh spinach, torn
- 1can diced tomatoes w/ juice
- 8ounces fat free cream cheese, cubed
- 1/2pound shrimp, cleaned, headed, de-veined
- Line a colander with the torn spinach. Place in sink.
- Cook pasta to 'al dente' stage. (package directions, less two minutes)
- While pasta is cooking, pour tomatoes and cream cheese into a large sauce pan and cook over med-high until cheese is melted. Add shrimp and stir, slowly until shrimp are pink. Reduce heat to low.
- Drain pasta into the colander containing spinach.
- Pour pasta-spinach mixture into the sauce pan and stir together, gently.
- Cover and remove from heat. Let it sit for 2-3 minutes before serving.