- Yield 6 servings
Bowtie pasta, fresh tomatoes and corn, and sweet lobster chunks—a special pasta dinner for summer.
- 12 ounces dried farfalle (bowtie) pasta
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 2 cups corn kernels (from 3 to 4 ears of corn)
- 1 1/2 to 2 pounds chilled lobster meat cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup fresh Italian flat-leaf parsley, minced
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
- Cook the pasta according to package directions and set aside. Reserve ¼ cup of the pasta cooking water.
- While the pasta is cooking, heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet or Dutch oven over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook until golden, 30 seconds to 1 minute. Add the cherry tomatoes and corn and cook another 3 minutes. Add the lobster, lemon juice, parsley, salt and pepper to taste, and the reserved pasta cooking water. Stir together until heated through. Combine the cooked pasta and lobster mixture in a large bowl and drizzle with the melted butter.
Recipe by Janice Newell Bissex, MS, RD, and Liz Weiss, MS, RD, authors, The Moms’ Guide to Meal Makeovers