Lobster and Green Onion Dip
Lobster adds fancy factor to any occasion in this delectable spread.
- 16 ounces whipped cream cheese
- 4 tablespoons salted butter
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup freshly chopped, cooked lobster meat
- 1 tablespoon anchovy paste
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 4 dashes of Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons sherry or cognac
- 1 bunch chopped scallions
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- In a mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese and butter and whip to incorporate. Add the remaining ingredients and mix until everything is blended evenly. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Serve with crackers, endive spears and English cucumber slices.
Recipe Courtesy of New England Soup Factory