- Yield 4 servings
Serve this and other seafood cocktails in glasses so that they can be appreciated from every angle; it’s a great way to stretch an expensive ingredient without sacrificing any of its luxurious appeal.
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish, drained
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 2 1/2- 3 pound lobster, steamed and meat removed and diced
- 1/2 cup chopped watercress
- 1 ripe avocado, halved, pitted, and diced
- Whisk together the lime juice, horseradish, Worcestershire, honey, Tabasco, and tarragon in a medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Gently fold in the lobster and watercress. Scoop the avocado from its shell and fold it into the lobster mixture. Divide among 4 martini glasses.
Reprinted from Bobby Flay’s Bar Americain Cookbook by Bobby Flay, with Stephanie Banyas and Sally Jackson Copyright © 2011.