- 2tablespoons olive oil
- 1teaspoon minced garlic
- 1large bunch fresh spinach, stemmed and washed (5 to 6 cups)
- 1 (12-ounce) can evaporated skimmed milk
- Salt and pepper
- 1 (16-ounce) package linguine
- 1/3cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat oil over medium heat in a large nonstick skillet. Add garlic and spinach. Cook spinach until wilted, usually 3 minutes, then add in milk, salt and pepper.
- Cook pasta per instructions and drain. Combine with spinach and cheese.
Recipe reprinted with permission from Eating Well Through Cancer (Holly Clegg, 2016). For more from Holly, follow along at her website, Trim & Terrific.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 402
- Fat 8g
- Saturated Fat 2g
- Cholesterol 7mg
- Sodium 202mg
- Carbohydrate 65g
- Fiber 3g
- Protein 18g