Limey Plum Mango Frozen Yogurt
- Yield 8 servings
- 2 cups chopped, pitted plums
- 1 cup chopped, peeled mango
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 3 cups low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lime rind
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Cover and chill until very cold.
- Freeze in an ice cream freezer following manufacturer’s instructions.
- Serve immediately or transfer to a freezer container and freeze. Makes about 6 cups.
Recipe by Teresa Blackburn.