Lime Marinated Chicken Breasts
- Yield 4 servings
You will want to prepare extra to use for sandwiches or in green salads.
- 4 -- boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 -- garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon each dry mustard and ground pepper
- Rinse the chicken and pat dry. Arrange in a shallow dish. Mix the soy sauce, lime juice, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, dry mustard and pepper in a bowl. Pour over the chicken, turning to coat with the marinade. Marinate, covered, in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Heat a nonstick skillet sprayed with butter-flavored nonstick cooking spray. Add the chicken. Cook over medium heat for 6 minutes on each side or until the chicken is cooked through.
Recipe reprinted with permission from the Junior League of Huntsville’s Sweet Home Alabama (Huntsville, Al., 1995).