Lime-Glazed Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- Yield: 6 servings
- 2 sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2tablespoons light butter or no trans fat margarine
- 2tablespoons brown sugar
- 1tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2teaspoon kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray 9×13 baking dish with olive oil spray.
- Add sweet potato pieces, dot with no trans fat margarine.
- Bake for 20 minutes; turn once in 10 minutes to coat in no trans fat margarine.
- Remove from oven, sprinkle with brown sugar, lime juice and salt.
- Return to oven and bake 20 minutes longer, until lightly browned.
Courtesy of Paulette Lambert, RD, of the California Health & Longevity Institute
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 140