- Yield 1 servings
- 1 cup Lentils
- 2 cups Water
- 1 pinch garlic powder
- 1 pinch garlic salt
- Rinse lentils and add them to pot.
- Add water to lentils, give it a stir. Heat to boil, then reduce. Cook for about 30 min or until tender.
- With spatula spread lentils on baking sheet lined with parchment paper, not too thick.
- Sprinkle with garlic powder and garlic salt to taste.
- Bake at about 350 for about 30 minutes or until it dries and starts to shrivel up.
- These will crumble into bits off the paper.