Lemonade Fruit Salad
- Yield 6-8 servings
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 -- pineapple, peeled and cubed
- 1 1/2 pounds red seedless grapes
- In a saucepan, bring water and sugar to a boil.
- Add lemon and orange peels.
- Remove from heat and cool completely.
- Stir in lemon juice.
- In a large bowl, combine fruit.
- Drizzle with syrup and toss to coat.
- Chill for a few hours, stirring occasionally.