- Yield 10 to 12 servings
- Prep 10 mins
- Cook 50 mins
This cake packs a triple lemon punch.
Intense sweetness paired with powerful sourness, and the smells and feelings of summer.
- 1 box small lemon-flavored gelatin
- 3/4 cup hot water
- 1 box (18-ounce) lemon cake mix
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 can (6 ounce) frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Preheat oven to 325F. Grease a 12-cup Bundt pan with butter and dust with flour.
- Combine gelatin mix with hot water.
- Thoroughly combine cake mix, eggs and oil. Add gelatin mixture; beat 3 minutes
- Pour into the prepared pan.
- Bake 50 to 55 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the cake comes out clean. Cool 15 minutes in the pan.
- Combine lemonade concentrate with sugar. After cake has cooled 15 minutes, gently loosen it from sides of the pan. Pour two-thirds of the lemonade mixture over the cake in the pan, allowing it to run down the sides. Wait 10 minutes and invert cake onto a serving platter. Pour remaining lemonade mixture over top of cake.
Recipe reprinted with permission from Susanna Short’s Bundt Cake Bliss