Lemon Sweet Potato Casserole
- Yield 10 to 12 servings
Make this lemon lover’s easy, low-fat sweet potato casserole by simply tossing the ingredients together into one dish.
Use a food processor for a quick method to shred sweet potatoes.
- 6 cups shredded peeled sweet potatoes (yams) (3 medium)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup skim milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (4-serving) box instant lemon pudding and pie filling
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- Combine all ingredients and place in baking dish.
- Bake for 1 hour with foil. Remove foil and bake until golden brown around 20-30 minutes.