Lemon Pull-Apart Rolls
- Yield: servings
- 12 Rhodes Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- Finely grated rind of 2 lemons
- 1/2cup sugar
- 1/4cup melted butter
- Citrus glaze
- 1cup powdered sugar
- 1tablespoon butter, melted
- 2tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Mix grated lemon rind with sugar. Cut rolls in half and place in a 12-inch deep dish pizza pan or 13 x 9-inch baking pan sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Drizzle 1/4 cup melted butter over rolls. Sprinkle with lemon rind/sugar mixture, reserving 1/2 of mixture to sprinkle on just before baking. Cover with sprayed plastic wrap.
- Let rise until double in size. Remove wrap. Sprinkle on remaining mixture. Bake at 350F for 20 to 25 minutes. Remove immediately from pan and place on cooling rack. Combine powdered sugar, butter and lemon juice. Mix well. Drizzle glaze over pull-aparts.
Recipe by Becky Clark, Greenwich, Ohio