- Yield 10 servings
So simple, yet divine, this lemon dessert is a cross between a cheesecake and pie. Serve with fresh berries.
- 1 -- (8-ounce) package reduce-fat cream cheese
- 1 -- (14-ounce) can fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon rind
- 1 -- (9-inch) prepared graham cracker crust
- In mixing bowl, mix together cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, and lemon juice until smooth and creamy. Stir in lemon rind.
- Transfer to graham cracker crust. Refrigerate until firm, 4 hours.