National Chicken Council
- 4pounds chicken wings, tips removed
- 3/4cup store-bought basil pesto
- 1teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- Heat oven to 400F.
- Place wings in a single layer on a baking sheet. Place in oven and bake for 25-30 minutes or until wings are well browned and crispy.
- While wings are roasting, combine pesto, red pepper flakes, lemon juice, and lemon zest (the peel without any of the white pith) in a bowl large enough to hold all wings.
- When wings are finished, remove from oven and place in pesto mixture. Toss to coat well.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 420
- Fat 27g
- Saturated Fat 7g
- Carbohydrate 5g
- Fiber 2g
- Protein 40g