Lemon Horseradish New Potatoes
- Yield 8 servings
A great side dish to serve with pork or chicken.
- 2 pounds new potatoes
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 4 1/2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Peel a 1/2-inch-wide strip around the center or each potato. Melt the butter in a 2-quart baking dish in the oven. Stir in the salt, pepper, lemon juice and horseradish. Add the potatoes and stir to coat. Cover with foil.
- Bake for 1 hour or until the potatoes are tender. Garnish with the parsley and drizzle with pan drippings when serving.
Recipe reprinted with permission from the Junior League of Augusta’s Par 3: Tea Time at the Masters (the Junior League of Augusta, Ga., 2005).