Chicken Lemon Drop Spaghetti
- Yield: 6 servings
- 3-- lemons, juiced
- 1-- lemon, zested
- 2-- garlic cloves, peeled, finely minced
- 1/2teaspoon salt
- 1/2teaspoon black pepper
- 2/3cup plus 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2/3cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2-- green onion, finely sliced
- 20ounces dry spaghetti noodles
- 1/3cup soy sauce
- 3-- skinless,boneless chicken breasts
- 1teaspoon garlic salt
- 2-- eggs, slightly beaten
- In a large bowl, combine the lemon juice, lemon zest, minced garlic cloves, salt, pepper, 2/3 cup olive oil, parmesean cheese and sliced green onions. Set aside.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil; add pasta and soy sauce. Cook pasta for 9 minutes; drain.
- While pasta is cooking, heat a large skillet over a medium to medium-high heat. Add remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil. Sprinkle chicken breasts with garlic salt and cook, covered, 5 to 7 minutes per side or until chicken is done. Remove chicken breasts from skillet and slice thin.
- Drain (hot) pasta, place in a large bowl and toss with beaten eggs. Add lemon sauce mixture and chicken meat; toss well. Serve right away.