- Yield: 4 servings
- Prep: 25 mins
- Cook: 10 to 15
- 3tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
- 2tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4teaspoon white pepper
- 2whole medium green onions, chopped
- 1pound fresh flounder fillets
- Melt butter in 10-inch skillet over medium-low heat. Add dill, lemon juice, seasoned salt, pepper and green onions. Saute 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add flounder; cook, basting occasionally with pan juices, until firm and flaky, 10 to 15 minutes.
Recipe reprinted with permission from the Junior League of Tampa, Inc.’s Tampa Treasures (Tampa, Fl., 1992).