Lemon Cucumber and Dill Soup
- Yield servings
This light, summery soup makes a perfect snack or starter for a meal.
- 2 cups chopped peeled, seeded cucumber
- 1/2 cup chopped romaine lettuce
- 1/4 cup filtered water
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh dill fronds
- 1 -- clove garlic
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons cold-pressed olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
In a food processor fitted with the metal blade, process cucumber, lettuce, water, dill, garlic, lemon juice, olive oil and salt until smooth. Transfer to a bowl. Cover and refrigerate until chilled, at least 1 hour or up to 3 hours. Serve garnished with a dollop of Cashew Sour Cream, if using, and additional dill.