- Yield 4 servings
- Prep 10 mins
- Cook 20 mins
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lemon rind
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 tablespoon coarsely chopped fresh parsley
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 4 (6-ounce) chicken breasts
- Combine all ingredients except chicken in a blender and blend until emulsified.
- Combine chicken and marinade in a nonreactive bowl or dish. Cover and refrigerate at least 8 hours.
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Heat a large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken (discard marinade), and cook until golden brown, about 5 minutes. Turn chicken over and transfer pan to the oven. Roast about 15 minutes, until thoroughly cooked. Serves 4.
Recipe by Chef Azmin Ghahreman