Lemon Cheesecake Squares
- Yield 25 pieces
Light lemon cheesecake pick-ups topped with tart lemon curd creates the ultimate lemon dessert.
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 (8-ounce) packages reduced-fat cream cheese
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 egg whites
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon rind
- 1 cup lemon curd (bought in jar)
- Preheat oven 350F.
- Mix graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter. Mold mixture to the bottom of a pan coated with nonstick spray.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add egg, egg whites, lemon juice and lemon rind until thoroughly mixed.
- Transfer batter to pan and bake for 40 minutes until set.
- Layer lemon curd on top of cake. Cool, refrigerate, and slice into bars.