Lemon Angel Hair Pasta with Pine Nuts
- Yield 4 servings
Pine nuts are considered to be an aphrodisiac so make this lemon pasta a side of choice with whatever you are serving!
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grated lemon rind
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- -- Salt and pepper to taste
- 8 ounces angel hair pasta, reserving 1/4 cup cooking water
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts, toasted
- Cook pasta according to package directions, reserving 1/4 cup cooking water; drain well and set aside.
- In small nonstick skillet, heat olive oil and sauté garlic, stirring, one minute. Transfer to large bowl and add remaining ingredients, mixing well. Season to taste.
- Add pasta with reserved cooking water to bowl and toss together until well combined. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Recipe reprinted with permission from Holly Clegg’s Too Hot in the Kitchen: Secrets to Sizzle at Any Age.