Lemon Angel Hair Pasta with Pine Nuts
- Yield 4 servings
Pine nuts are considered to be an aphrodisiac so make this lemon pasta a side of choice with whatever you are serving!
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grated lemon rind
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 8 ounces angel hair pasta, reserving 1/4 cup cooking water
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts, toasted
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Save 1/4 of the cooking water before draining and setting aside.
- Heat olive oil and sauté garlic in a small skillet, making sure to stir. Combine with remaining ingredients in a large bowl and season to taste.
- Add pasta and reserve water to bowl. Mix thoroughly.