Lemon Almond Iced Tea
- Yield 12 servings
A perfectly refreshing beverage on a hot summer day.
- 2 cups water
- 3 tablespoons lemon-flavored instant tea mix
- 2 cups cold water
- 1 -- (12-ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon almond extract
- 2 quarts cold water
- Bring 2 cups water and the tea mix to a boil in a large saucepan. Remove from the heat and let stand for 5 minutes. Stir in 2 cups cold water, the lemonade concentrate, vanilla and almond extract. Stir in 2 quarts cold water when ready to serve and pour over ice.
Recipe reprinted with permission from the Rockwall Women’s League A League of Our Own; From Blue Jeans to Ball Gowns (the Rockwall Women’s League, Rockwall, Tx., 2006).