Lazy Lady Chocolate Cake
- Yield: 15-18 pieces
- 3cups Flour
- 2cups Sugar
- 2tablespoons Cocoa
- 2teaspoons Baking Soda
- 1teaspoon Salt
- 12tablespoons Oil
- 2tablespoons White Vinegar
- 2teaspoons Vanilla
- 2cups Cold Water
- Sift dry ingredients together into a 9X13 baking pan. (no need to flour or grease).
- Make 3 wells in the dry ingredients
- add the oil into the first well
- add the vinegar into the second well
- add the vanilla into the third well
- Pour the 2 cups of cold water over all of the ingredients and mix well with a fork. (I always used a fork because my grandmother and mother taught me that way–I am sure a wisk would work as well).
- Bake at 375 degrees for 25 minutes.