Layered Italian Dip
- Yield 8 to 10 servings
Serve with assorted crackers or chips.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 6 ounces goat cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 ounces oil-pack sun-dried tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 6 ounces pesto
- Line a small dish with plastic wrap.
- Mix the cream cheese and goat cheese in a bowl.
- Combine the garlic and tomatoes in a bowl and mix well.
- Spread 1/3 of the cheese mixture over the bottom of the prepared dish. Layer with the tomato mixture, 1/2 the remaining cheese mixture, the pesto and the remaining cheese mixture.
- Chill, covered, for 1 hour or longer. Invert onto a serving plate and remove the plastic wrap.
Recipe reprinted with permission from the Devon Horse Show and Country Fair, Appetizers at Devon, A Collection of Recipes from the Devon Horse Show and Country Fair (Devon Horse Show and Country Fair, 2008)