- Yield 4 servings
Prepare chocolate pudding in the microwave, then layer with ladyfinger cookies and strawberries and sprinkle with M&M's.
- 2 cups 2 percent reduced-fat milk, divided
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 8 crispy ladyfinger cookies, broken into bite-size pieces
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1/4 cup sweetened whipped cream
- 1/2 cup M&M's
- To make pudding, heat 1 1/2 cups milk in a microwave-safe bowl on HIGH 1 to 2 minutes until very hot but not boiling.
- Meanwhile, mix cornstarch, sugar and salt. Whisk in remaining 1/2 cup (chilled) milk until combined; stir in chocolate chips and warm milk. Cook on HIGH, uncovered, in microwave 4 to 5 minutes until thick and bubbly, stirring every 2 minutes. Stir in vanilla. Cover with plastic wrap (let wrap touch top of pudding) and let chill in refrigerator.
- To assemble parfaits, layer ladyfinger pieces, pudding and strawberries in 4 glasses. Top with whipped cream, if using, and sprinkle with M&M’s.