- Yield: 8 servings
- 1/2cup dry white wine or water
- 1/2cup soy sauce
- 1/4cup honey
- 2-- green onions, chopped
- 1tablespoon sesame oil
- 1tablespoon grated fresh ginger root
- 1clove garlic, minced
- 1-- (1 1/2-pound) flank steak
- -- Chives, for garnish, optional
- Combine wine, soy sauce, honey, green onions, sesame oil, ginger root and garlic in large baking dish. Add flank steak. Marinate, covered, in refrigerator about 1 hour, turning at least once. Remove beef from marinade; discard marinade.
- On top rack of preheated oven broiler or low rack of charcoal grill over hot coals, cook to desired degree of doneness. Slice diagonally to serve. Serve with vegetables, if desired. Garnish with chives.