- 1pint low fat or nonfat plain or vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1cup crushed graham crackers
- 1/2cup diced tropical fruit/kiwi, etc.
- 1/2cup blackberries, raspberries, strawberries, blueberries, etc.
- 1/4cup shredded coconut, toasted
- In a martini glass (or other festive vessel), spoon a dollop of the yogurt into the base of the glass and then top with a sprinkling of graham crackers, a layer of diced fruit, then a few berries.
- Start again with the yogurt, continuing the pattern until the glass is filled.
- Sprinkle with 1/4 of the toasted coconut.
- Repeat with the remaining 3 glasses and serve immediately.
Recipe courtesy of Hidden Valley Ranch®.
blog comments powered by