Kiwi Berry Parfait with Greek Yogurt and Toasted Coconut
- Yield 4 servings
Creamy cool Greek yogurt, graham crackers, toasted coconut and fresh fruit combine for a kid-friendly parfait.
- 1 pint low fat or nonfat plain or vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 cup crushed graham crackers
- 1/2 cup diced tropical fruit/kiwi, etc.
- 1/2 cup blackberries, raspberries, strawberries, blueberries, etc.
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut, toasted
- In a martini glass (or other festive vessel), spoon a dollop of the yogurt into the base of the glass and then top with a sprinkling of graham crackers, a layer of diced fruit, then a few berries.
- Start again with the yogurt, continuing the pattern until the glass is filled.
- Sprinkle with 1/4 of the toasted coconut.
- Repeat with the remaining 3 glasses and serve immediately.