King’s Hawaiian Sliders
- Yield 12 servings
- Prep 10 mins
- Cook 10 mins
King's Hawaiian Sliders
- 1 (12 oz.) package King's Hawaiian Rolls
- 1-1/2 pound ground Beef
- 1/2 onion (for best flavor use Maui or other sweet onion)
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- Season ground beef as desired. Divide into 12 small patties. Flatten ground beef patties to fit larger than size of roll (patty will shrink when cooked.)
- Dice onion into small pieces and sauté in heavy skillet with butter over medium heat until translucent.
- Places patties over onions and press patties down firmly with spatula; this allows the onions to cook into patties.
- Fry over medium heat until done.
- Pull apart rolls in each package. Slice roll in half; place a patty in between each roll and serve.