Curried Chicken and Cheddar Burgers
- 20 ounces of ground Chicken
- 1 tablespoon of Ghee or clarified butter
- 1 tablespoon Garam Marsala
- 1 tablespoon red pepper
- 1 tablespoon of Cumin
- 1 tablespoon Salt
- 1 tablespoon of Tumeric
- 1/2 cup of Mayonnaise
- 1 cup of diced Mango
- 1/2 -- of Medium Sweet Onion Diced
- 1/4 cup of Cilantro
- 4 slices of Smoked Cheddar Chesse
- 4 -- kaiser Buns
Mix Garam Marsala, red pepper, salt, and Cumin in a bowl. Apply spices evenly over chicken patties.
Heat the Ghee in a nonstick pan and fry patties until done. Once chicken has about two minutes left, apply cheese to patties.
In another bowl mix mango, onion, and cilantro.
Mix mayo and tumeric in a bowl and apply to toasted buns.
Place chicken patty on bun with mango relish on top of chicken cover with the top bun and enjoy.