Curried Chicken and Cheddar Burgers
- Yield: 4 servings
- 20ounces of ground Chicken
- 1tablespoon of Ghee or clarified butter
- 1tablespoon Garam Marsala
- 1tablespoon red pepper
- 1tablespoon of Cumin
- 1tablespoon Salt
- 1tablespoon of Tumeric
- 1/2cup of Mayonnaise
- 1cup of diced Mango
- 1/2-- of Medium Sweet Onion Diced
- 1/4cup of Cilantro
- 4slices of Smoked Cheddar Chesse
- 4-- kaiser Buns
- Mix Garam Marsala, red pepper, salt, and Cumin in a bowl. Apply spices evenly over chicken patties.
- Heat the Ghee in a nonstick pan and fry patties until done. Once chicken has about two minutes left, apply cheese to patties.
- In another bowl mix mango, onion, and cilantro.
- Mix mayo and tumeric in a bowl and apply to toasted buns.
- Place chicken patty on bun with mango relish on top of chicken cover with the top bun and enjoy.