Kickin’ Pork Ribs
- 1 whole Habanero pepper seeded and minced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 3 tablespoons ginger
- 1 can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 2 pounds country style pork ribs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 6 cups cooked rice
- Mix cranberries with peppers, ginger and garlic in a small bowl.
- Sprinkle salt and cayenne on the ribs. In a large skillet brown ribs on both sides.
- Put ribs in crock pot and pour cranberry mix over. Cover and cook on low for 4 1/2 hours or until meat is tender.
- Ladle over rice and enjoy.